Telpark is an app which allows you to pay for parking meters and car parks, book parking at Empark car parks and charge your electric vehicle from your mobile phone.
The app is free and allows users to pay for and extend their parking time and settle fines from their mobile phone. Below you can find out more about the main functionalities of the application.
General useEasy, convenient and secure. These are the three main characteristics of Telpark. To find out how to use Telpark to pay the parking meter on public roads, watch our video and discover some of our main functionalities.
Use in car parksIn addition to allowing you to activate the parking meter from your smartphone remotely, Telpark also allows you to access and pay for parking in Empark’s car parks. For this, all you need is to have your number plate linked to the application under the Parkings icon and activate Express Entry. This option activates all the benefits. You don’t need to get a ticket when entering the car park, as the barrier will open automatically by reading your number plate, and when leaving Telpark will finalise the ticket online and charge your account.
You can now reserve a space at our car parks. You just need to click on Book parking, select the car park and mark the days you want to reserve. Press Make a booking, and you’re done!
- You can edit and change your user details and bank details, as well as look up your payment and parking history.
- Edit and add as many vehicle number plates as you need.
- You can make payments at private Empark car parks as well as at Cercanías Renfe car parks in Madrid.
- With Telpark, you can settle offenses from within the application.
- Reserve a parking space at AENA airports.
- Charge your electric vehicle at more than 40 car parks in Spain and Portugal
Still have questions? Don't worry. Contact us, we'll be more than happy to help.